Saturday, May 03, 2014

Spending my time

Without you! Something missing! Gone! Yes! You are gone! You are leaving without any "fullstop" to a sentence, so I could not distinguish one to another. All the meanings are having no meaning at all. Your departure is like a rain in a wintertime, creating colder even more to me in my long hibernation to son of Adams. Cold blooded, you are, YES, you are! I am dying inside while my "silent smile" on my lips is almost killing the whole parts of my heart! I know I am as cold as two sticks, but you know excatly the reason why I do! Love, that is the only one possible trigger of that! "Jealousy of love", do you have an answer to argue it? May not even me nor forsake you can figure it out. It will remain unsolve! I love you, so that is why I am jealous.




Magill, 7:54 PM Saturday, 3rd May 2014
To a man whom I adore with all my heart, the owner of my jealousy.

No comments: