Monday, May 05, 2014

Fidgetiness

This afternoon......

There was a weekly research seminar of School of Communication, International Studies and Languages. As usual, as a PhD student I have to attend it. I saw her! I know, it is not her fault at all, but I do not know why I am so hating myself as I am jealous to her. She is so beautiful with lovely skin, big eye, pointed nose, clever; perfectly as a lady! I know this is not supposed to happen, while she is one of my best friend here in this foreign country! Forgive me my friend, I am jealous to you! There must be something wrong with me! Every time I meet her, I feel like crying! I always imagine you both are together! Arggghhhh,,,, Just can not accept that fact! This is absolutely silly when I realised you are still with me and not with her! But still!!! I think I have possibly lost my mind! 

I could not accept the "what if" if it is dealing with two of you. I am sorry....



No comments: