Tuesday, May 06, 2014

"Blue" Memory

“Memories warm you up from the inside. But they also tear you apart.” 
― Haruki MurakamiKafka on the Shore

This afternoon.....

In my office, I had a plan to publish my thesis from my master degree in international journal. When I reached home, I directly opened my old hard drive from my master degree back to 2009-2010. Reading my assignments from all courses that I had done during that time makes me missing "you". A man from the past, let me call you that way. Perhaps you are married now, at least that is you told last time when I called you. "I just came back from my Paris honeymoon", you said. I trusted you that time, but then couple months later I realised that you were lying to me. I have no idea why you told me so. I know you went there with your brother! lol. If you ask me how do I know that, I will easily answer, I know that from pictures of your social sites. lol. What do you think? Hmmm I am such a clever clog to solve that simple matter, dude! Aren't I? lol

Anyway, I should thank my brilliant idea of getting published my thesis this afternoon. As I am drifting away from you now my boy! It can be inferred that you have totally forgot me. I know! I knew it exactly since you never responded to my email, though the email was sent out just to greet you for the happy Ramadan.

Ah! Case closed! Happy for you! Please bare in mind that memory will nave fade away! As Lois LowryThe Giver  said “The worst part of holding the memories is not the pain. It's the loneliness of it. Memories need to be shared.” . That is the reason why I am writing and share it with all of you here tonight. Finally, let me close this post by quoting Gunnar ArdeliusI Need You More Than I Love You and I Love You to Bits“How do you know when it's over?"; "Maybe when you feel more in love with your memories than with the person standing in front of you.” 








http://www.goodreads.com/quotes/tag/memories

No comments: