Saturday, May 10, 2014

Our Togehterness Yesterday

Yesterday evening.............

You texted me on Whatsapp, but then I did not reply. Curious why I did so, you texted me again on  Viber now. Still I did not reply. Actually, I was busy in my office, tried to finish my data analysis counting in my excel until around 7 o'clock. We were involved in a small argument through Viber. As usual, nothing special on it. It likes a primary need for two of us. Then an hour later, you called me asking if I am available, as you plan to come over after working. So happy!

Then............

The night was turning into blue night, Michael Learns to Rock's song was playing when two devils running out of blood. Actually they are not devils, just Dracula. lol

You will be leaving for Melbourne for 3 or 4 days. Feels like the heart is not longer part of me!
Adios!I love U more!





 


No comments: